What are the implications of that?
If a loved one has passed away, you may not want to worry about the financial consequences, but there are a number of things that need to be arranged after the death.
Deceased loved one?
If a loved one has died, a number of things need to be arranged, such as:
- alerting a doctor, for the declaration of death
- calling in the funeral director
- Reporting death to the municipality
- inform banks and insurers
- arrange for a certificate of inheritance at the notary
Which matters can wait and can be taken up later? We can help you with that.
- amending the provisional income tax assessment
- inheritance tax return
- adjust surcharges
- income tax return
Income tax and inheritance tax returns
Thus, for the deceased's last income tax return to be done and there will be a inheritance tax return must be drawn up. Perhaps the deceased had a business and one of the last wishes is for the business to continue, or perhaps there is ambiguity over the distribution of the estate.
Such matters should be arranged after death.
Need help with the financial settlement?
Do you need help with the financial settlement in these difficult times, then Habermehl will gladly take all the worries off your hands.