Close this search box.
Close this search box.
Close this search box.

Good advice always pays off

Pledge of Habermehl

Deceased loved one?

What are the implications of that?

If a loved one has passed away, you may not want to worry about the financial consequences, but there are a number of things that need to be arranged after the death.

Deceased loved one?

If a loved one has died, a number of things need to be arranged, such as:

  • alerting a doctor, for the declaration of death
  • calling in the funeral director
  • Reporting death to the municipality
  • inform banks and insurers
  • arrange for a certificate of inheritance at the notary

Arrange later

Which matters can wait and can be taken up later? We can help you with that.

  • amending the provisional income tax assessment
  • inheritance tax return
  • adjust surcharges
  • income tax return

Income tax and inheritance tax returns

Thus, income tax returns should be filed for the deceased for the last time and a inheritance tax return must be drawn up. Perhaps the deceased had a business and one of the last wishes is for the business to continue, or perhaps there is ambiguity over the distribution of the estate.

Such matters should be arranged after death.

Need help with the financial settlement?

Do you need help with the financial settlement in these difficult times, then Habermehl will gladly take all the worries off your hands.

Owl logo png

More information

Niek Pilgram
Niek Pilgram, director/owner Habermehl

tax specialist
+31 (0)35 628 57 53