Save tax and avoid fines and additional charges

International tax advice for companies, expats and individuals

Ensure that your international tax affairs are properly taken care of

International tax advice

Professional tax advice for international companies

Obtaining international tax advice

We help Dutch companies working internationally and foreign companies doing business in the Netherlands with expert tax advice. We also provide tax advice to expats and private individuals who are emigrating or immigrating.

This we promise

Personal contact with a tax expert

This international
we solve questions

You can put these international tax questions to us

You get clear tax and legal advice on:

Is your question not in the list above? Please contact us. Often we can still help you or refer you to the right partner.

Income tax on foreign taxpayers

You can come to us for the:

The 30% scheme: a tax exemption for expats

Have you been sent abroad by your employer or do you work in the Netherlands as an expat? You may be able to benefit from the 30% scheme. This is a tax relief scheme for extraterritorial costs. Would you like advice about the 30% Scheme? Our specialists will be happy to answer your questions.  

Fill in and submit M form

In the year of immigration or emigration, you file your income tax return using an M form. In order to complete this form, you will need specific tax knowledge. For example, for the calculation of the income to be preserved. Do you need help? Our tax experts will set it up for you. M-bill for you. They also submit the tax return to the tax authorities. This saves you time and money.

Owl logo png

More information

Niek Pilgram portrait
Niek Pilgram

tax advisor
+31 (0)35 628 57 53

This is what you can expect when you engage us

Step 1
We get acquainted and discuss your situation and wishes. You will then receive an estimate. If you agree, we will start our work.
Step 1
Step 2
We exchange any documents through our digital customer environment. This is how we guarantee data security.
Step 2
Step 3
Your tax consultant will complete the work within the agreed schedule. If you have a question in between, you will always receive a response within 24 hours on working days.
Step 3
Step 4
Because our team consists of 10 specialists, you can be sure that the work will continue if your regular tax consultant is absent.
Step 4
Step 5
For very specific questions we work together with partners. For example, you will benefit from this if you need to file an income tax return in the United States.
Step 5

Facts and figures about Habermehl

Already 300 international companies, expats and individuals have preceded you
Clients rate our work with a:
out of 5 (source: Google)
Habermehl has been in existence since 2000 and is growing steadily.
Besides tax specialists, our team consists of assistant accountants, salary administrators and lawyers.
Member of the Dutch Association of Tax Advisers

Get to know a specialist in international tax law

Do you think it is important that your international tax affairs are properly organised? Do you want to save tax and avoid additional charges? Our team has been providing international tax advice to companies and individuals for 20 years. This is one of our specialties and you can benefit from it. Schedule your appointment now.

Customer experiences

Habermehl works together with

What can we help you with?

You can reach us at (035) 628 5753 or Do you prefer us to contact you? Fill in your details and we will contact you as soon as possible.